Our client is a multinational Chemicals manufacturer, with over 5 plants across the Middle East region. They are currently looking to recruit a Plant supervisor to manager their plant in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Reporting directly into the Plant Manager, your main objective is to assist the Plant Manager in running the entire manufacturing facility. As a Plant supervisor, you will be the acting Plant Manager whilst he is away. This will require you to ensure the plant produces quality products on-time as the customers' requirements. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the day to day Health &safety of the plant.
- Participate in Engineering projects which will include new, expansion and maintenance projects
- Participate and lead production projects.
- Prepare the production plans and work closely with the Supply Chain divisions to ensure it all runs smoothly.
- Actively participate in Quality Audits and other management systems such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Lead the inventory management projects.
- Increase and maintain the disciple level of the floor operators and train them when required.
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate must hold either a Chemical or Civil Engineering university degree with a minimum of 7 years of manufacturing experience. Since this is a Plant supervisor role, you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the supervisory role with a strong ISO experience. You should also have had worked on SAP or another ERP system and willing to relocate to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Strong communication skills are a must for this role and preference will go to Arabic speakers.
About our client
Our client is a multinational Chemicals manufacturer, with over 5 plants across the Middle East region. They have aggressive expansion plans for Saudi Arabia and particularly for their plant in Jeddah.
What's on offer
Our client is offering a monthly salary of SAR 15,000 per month which consists of a basic salary, housing & transport allowances. In addition to the monthly salary you will receive benefits such family medical insurance and annual return flights for you and your family.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.