Power Testing and Commissioning Engineer – Rail
- The Testing engineer report directly to the power supply Test & commissioning Manager and is in charge of ensure that the installed equipments are tested in conformity with the test plan and procedures, in compliance with the contractual obligations, the QA/QC system and the Time Schedule in place.
- Participate to elaboration of the Testing & Commissioning program.
- Determine the organization of his Testing team and ensure the Management.
- Determine the required testing equipment materials and instruments.
- Take care of the contractual milestones completion vs. the Client and monitor the progress of his testing team (planning/milestones completion).
- Ensure that the equipment used to execute the tests is conforming to the local legislation.
- Ensure the presence and validity of the certificates (checking reports, gauging) related to the equipment, instrument’s and tools used for the tests.
- Report to the Testing & commissioning Manager of all NCF events and difficulties faced in his field
- Make sure that the team members have the required abilities.
- Check the tests execution with regards to the updated procedures and drawings having the “Good for Execution” status.
- Establish and transmit to the Testing & commissioning Manager all the following documents:
* Testing works progress
* Testing results recorded on forms attached to the T&C Procedures
The summary of Non Conformances, their follow-up and their Quality Related Costs.
* Identified pending points list (Outstanding Works List, OWL).
• Electrical/Testing diploma/degree
• Good Knowledge of DEWA Regulations is appreciated.
• Minimum 3 years, as Testing and commissioning Engineer in identical field
• Validated experience in electrical power system distribution testing activities.
• Good knowledge of the traction and auxiliary energy distribution system, in terms of installation, testing and electrical protections setting.
• Good knowledge of electrical HV network and substations, in terms of installation, testing and electrical protections setting.
• Good knowledge of electrical protections and monitoring systems.
• Good knowledge of the other activities, upstream to electrical power system distribution installation such as Electrical network, electromechanical and industrial equipment’s.
• Knowledge of downstream activities as railway traffic, and passenger stations utilities
About the Company
About the Company
Amida is a global recruitment business dedicated to Sustainable Development. We recruit for Buildings, Transport, Energy, Water, Environment and Sustainability professionals in Corporates, Non-profits, Financial/Investment Institutions, Government, SME’s, Contractors and Consultancies. Amida is focused on creating a better world by facilitating talent into organisations who will create a more sustainable future for us all.
Our consultants are all experienced recruiters with first-hand technical and business knowledge of their relevant sectors. Our training program and constant market reviews ensure we are up to speed with new developments and the latest consultative techniques.
Our client base includes a wide array of firms and public authorities, ranging from architects, environmental consultancies, engineering firms, construction companies, large global corporations to SME’s.