Pricing and Cost Specialist
• Follow all applicable policies and procedures required for the successful execution of the job.
• Cooperate with internal and external auditors.
• Make recommendations for continual improvement and support improvement initiatives the company undertakes.
• Reviews Government, NGO & Commercial Request for Proposals (RFP) to determine general and specific commercial requirements and ensures proposals comply with all requirements.
• Develops formats for cost proposal data to comply with customer requirements in hard copy and for computer disk submission in software such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Receives cost data, and makes recommendations on methods, procedures and techniques for pricing proposals. Develops pricing models and templates.
• Examines and analyzes cost data relevant to labor, materials, supplies, parts, equipment and other expenditures.
• Analyzes existing contracts for relevant cost data, trends, KPIs and other related information that may be used in future cost build up.
• Solicits from HR and Finance Departments information to be priced, i.e., Payroll Charges, Overhead, G&A.
• Participates in bid strategy meetings and provides input on cost related matters as required, including cost strategy for initial proposal and subsequent revisions.
• Participates in the development of detailed cost rationale and retains backup information to support bid.
• Participates in site visits and pre-proposal meetings as required
• Prepares Bid Fact Sheet financial input to include cash flow and internal rate of return analysis for all proposals.
• Maintains records and files to support cost data submissions.
• Prepares Bid cost estimates for VP Business Development and the Bid Team
• Collects statistical data regarding Proposal Costs and Efficiency.
• Ensure that the company's Culture & Value programme is understood.
• Master degree or Bachelors degree in cost and/or management accounting
• 4-6 years of directly related experience
• Capable of independent judgment and operation.
• Experience in working with Government / Commercial Contracts
• Project Management Skills
• Experienced in statistical analysis and trending
• Excellent spoken and written English & French. Arabic a plus
About the Company
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.
Talent2 is about talent management for the future. Our aim is to help companies with their staffing needs and assist them to achieve their resourcing goals. We provide a full range of integrated services that cover the talent lifecycle. From planning and selection, hiring and on-boarding, to payroll and learning, we help our clients source the best employees for the job, manage them and get the best out of them.