Principle HSE Consultant
Working for an Oil & Gas Consultancy
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Facilitating workshops and conducting risk assessments, including HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, PHSER, Safety Audits and bow-tie assessments
• Developing and coordinating production of HSE Cases
• Performing Health, Safety, Environmental Impact assessments (HSEIA)
• Providing technical HSE and management system advice to existing facilities and major design projects
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of standards, methods, data and use of appropriate software
• Producing project deliverables on time and to budget
• Managing and developing clients
• Qualified to degree level in relevant science or engineering discipline
• HSE experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
• Technical safety or environmental engineering and risk assessment bias
• Good working knowledge of industry standard software tools.
• Project management in a consulting or internal service environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Sound technical base
• Genuine team player and ability to provide direction and guidance to other team members
• Self motivated
• Strong communication skills
• Interested in helping to expand the business
• Practical, common sense approach
Senior / Principal HSE Consultants
Candidates should have a good understanding of the technical issues fundamental to technical health, safety and environmental (HSE) consulting services within the oil and gas and petrochemical industries. In addition, candidates should have excellent verbal & written English ability to prepare detailed technical reports. Candidates with Upstream Production and Drilling experience preferred but not essential.
About the Company
About the Company
QS Quest are a niche search and selection agency that specialize in the recruitment of white collar professionals within the construction industry for our extensive list of both UK and International clients.
We do not diversify outside our area of expertise or rely solely on advertising to identify suitable candidates and opportunities. Having a strong understanding of what our clients requirements are as well as our candidates abilities, allows us to put together professional people with professional companies. This in turn allows our staff to be able to hold intelligent conversations with our clients and candidates and by asking the right questions to ultimately find the right opportunity or candidate for the solution needed. Our aim is to be able to build a technical profile on each and every one of our candidates. We believe it is essential to stay in touch with our candidates and our goal is to speak to them on a bi-monthly basis to share information with them about the ever changing construction industry.