Process & Maintenance High Risk Analyst
Process & Maintenance High Risk Analyst – up to AED 10,000
Candidates only from Food and Beverages industry, must be living and working in UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is one of the world’s biggest and most efficient food companies with a global reach of more than 110 countries. They are currently looking to recruit a Process & Maintenance High Risk Analyst, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor/Manager, to join its Maintenance team in the Abu Dhabi factory.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
• Establishing technical parameters for the preparation of maintenance plans and content standards of maintenance (lubrication, inspection route, preventive maintenance and general)
• Recommending, where appropriate, the frequency adjustment / modification of standards for all equipment maintenance activities
• Establishing contacts with equipment manufacturers in order to obtain information and technical assistance
• Implementing plans for Maintenance Information System in SAP PM in conjunction with the Maintenance and Reliability Area
• Conducting stock reviews
• Identifying training needs and manpower
Reporting to you will be:
• Mechanical and Electronic Technicians x3
• Mechanics and Electricians x4
This is a very exciting role which requires only applicants from the Food & Beverages industry in the UAE. If you are not working in this field or living in the UAE currently, please note we will not be able to process your application.
Our client is seeking a candidate with a BA in Mechanical/Electric Engineering from a reputable university and a minimum of 3 years experience in related field. You must also have:
• Experience in maintenance in UAE
• PDCA problem solving skills
• Planning & Coordination skills
• Project management skills
• Ability to communicate with different cultures and nationalities
• Leadership skills
• Good knowledge in MS (Word/Excel)
• Good command of the English language, knowledge of Portuguese would be a plus
• Knowledge on food technology & food safety
• Flexibility in working hours
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and meet the criteria above, then please submit your CV now. You must clearly state your salary and package expectations on all applications.
About the Company
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.