Process Manager (Urea/Ammonia)
Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
Our client is a global provider of engineering, technology and construction services. The company serves a broad range of market segments through a wide range of sectors, such as: manufacturing, industrial process, power, petroleum, water supply, sewerage & hazardous waste, general building, transportation and telecommunications.
- The overall supervision of the Process discipline work
- Technical direction, advice and control of the Process work.
- Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards
- Scope definition, estimation and progress control of the Process engineering activities
- Planning of manhour budgets, schedules, manpower loadings and staffing requirements, by skill and experience, to satisfy project requirements and direction given by the Engineering Manager
- Co-ordination of Process engineering design and drafting
- Liaison with other discipline Lead engineers on technical issues and engineering matters.
- Assisting asset/client Lead Project Engineers in the definition of the Process engineering work in any project, design approach and criteria, procedures for engineering work and timely production of deliverables
- Co-ordination and preparation of input to Essential Process Documents, as defined by the client/ contract. Where responsibility for update of the Master Documents is handed to the Lead Process Engineer, procedures shall be put in place to maintain document integrity.
- Attractive salary depending on candidate's qualifications and experience
- Other benefits, which might be negotiable (accommodation, airline tickets etc.)
At least 15 years of proven successful record in the following areas:
- Construction Management of multi-disciplinary mega-projects of at least 500 million USD preferred in construction of Chemical Plants or Oil Refineries under EPCM and Turnkey contracts.
- Practical experience in Procurement including commercial negotiations with contractors and international equipment suppliers (preferred also in the CIS), expediting and supervision - is a must.
- A thorough understanding of Quality Control and Quality issues resolution.
- Continuous commitment to HSSE.
- B.Sc, Chemical Engineering
- M.Sc Engineering and/or MBA (or other Business Administration degrees) are desired.
- Graduated from an accredited University
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Russian will be an asset
About the Company
About the Company
Fair Recruitment is an independent recruitment, consulting and headhunting agency. Our extensive experience covers services in all areas of recruitment, selection, relocation in the international and domestic labour markets.
The main area of our activities are recruitment projects for specialist, engineering and managerial posts as well as complex recruitment services for different areas of industry.
Our company has experience in recruitment for energy, oil and gas, construction, automotive and new technologies (IT) sectors. We also manage recruitment in the fields of marketing, public relations and other sectors, depending on the client’s requirements.