Procurement Analyst – up to AED 10,000
Candidates only from Food and Beverages industry, must be living and working in UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is one of the world’s biggest and most efficient food companies with a global reach of more than 110 countries. They are currently looking to recruit a Procurement Analyst, reporting to the Maintenance Manager, to join its Maintenance team in the Abu Dhabi factory.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
• Supporting the maintenance team
• Purchasing Management and control of assets
• Coordinating the implementation of plans regarding mechanical maintenance
• Managing Reports and Presentations (maintenance and process) daily;
• Managing the team’s point cards and holiday’s
• Controlling travel schedules
Reporting into you:
• Purchasing Technician x1
This is a very exciting role which requires only applicants from the Food & Beverages industry in the UAE. If you are not working in this field or living in the UAE currently, please note we will not be able to process your application.
Our client is seeking a candidate with a BA in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable company and a minimum of 3 years experience in related field. You must also have:
• Experience in mechanical maintenance
• PDCA problem solving skills
• Planning & Coordination skills
• Project & Tine Management skills
• Confidence communicating with different cultures and nationalities
• Good knowledge in MS (Word/Excel)
• Good command of the English language, knowledge of Portuguese would be a plus
• Knowledge on food technology & food safety
• Flexibility in working hours
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and meet the criteria above, then please submit your CV now. You must clearly state your salary and package expectations on all applications.
About the Company
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding ‘First Class’ people for its ‘World Class’ Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.