Procurement Coordinator – KSA National
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Our Client is a leading Saudi owned company with main focused on providing engineering products in the fields of Electrical, Communication, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Oilfield Equipment catering to the construction sector. The Group has been recognized by its reputation as a successful and dynamic group, with an operational headquarters in Al Khobar.
They are looking to recruit a technically qualified and experience Saudi national for the role of PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR. The successful candidate will ensure to meet the customer’s requirement in line with organizational goal of operational excellence.
The major responsibilities are highlighted as follows:
• All procurement functions including market research, requirements planning, contract negotiations, supplier management, issuance of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s to suppliers and sub-contractors, project-based price and delivery condition negotiations.
• Ensure insight in any development that may affect the supply or demand of certain products and maintain solid technical knowledge of the products and services that need to be purchased.
• Optimize the gross margin of the value chain through the assessment of the global and local market circumstances, strong negotiations and continuous monitoring.
• Negotiate of contract terms and to monitor performance against these contracts.
• Ensure proactive contribution to the development of competitive biddings generated by the sales organization in terms of components, products, solutions, services, delivery terms and prices in response to RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s.
• Ensure operational excellence by means of business process re-engineering, TQM principles, ISO qualification and SOP’s.
• Develop and maintain solid functional relationships within the organization on all responsibilities.
The Incumbent must have the following qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in technical buying / procurement activities.
• Must be a Saudi national.
• Strong Knowledge of the Supply Chain Process & Management.
• Effective negotiation and closing skills.
• Market-assessment techniques and insights, and confidence while talking with clients, suppliers, or contractors are of great importance.
• Ability to work in partnerships and cross functional teams.
• Able to provide high quality deliverables to agreed timescales.
• Able to prioritize and manage competing pressures.
• High level of intuition to be able to provide excellent feedback, share relevant information, and prepare effective reports.
• Strong influencing skills and commercial awareness.
Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
About the Company
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!