After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
• Manage end-to-end Requests for Quotations process; ensuring that tenders submitted to vendors and suppliers meet the company's project requirements
• Developing systems for efficiency & economy for procurement activity
• Coordinate with suppliers, internal project & customer logistics teams to establish robust control mechanisms that effect delivery & procurement activities
• Manage the relationship with supplier and vendors to create a PSL
• Prepare Bills of Quantities in accordance with Standard Methods of Measurement
• Recognise potential delays, analysing & developing responses to commercial risk
• Identify contractual notifications in connection with delays & change
• Review supplier payments applications in accordance with the progress on-site
• Ensure availability of regular procurement progress reports & site progress reporting
• Recognising and managing all types of variations, contractual, delivery, etc.
• Able to implement and maintain a site based change management procedure support and provide guidance in all phases of the contract lifecycle including capture, proposal, negotiation, execution, administration, pricing, and closeout
• Analyse complex issues and coordinate the resolution of any problems that arise, with limited supervision
• Liaise with customer and technical representatives in accordance with Olive policy.
• Management of contractual negotiations, ownership of legal agreements such as NDA's, MoU's, Teaming Agreements, PO's, LOI's and contract's, with signoff from Senior Management.
• Ability to quickly develop professional and trusted relationships with a variety of cultures and clients.
• Ability to think and work at a medium management level towards medium and long term goals.
• Willingness and ability to be flexible and travel as the project requirements demand.
• High level of self motivation ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, often in high-pressure situations.
• Strong team player who can communicate effectively with both technical and commercial team-members.
• Reasonable degree of IT literacy- MS Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint.
• Exposure to purchasing, procurement & logistics activity in Security Systems arena
• Demonstrate career progression in a purchasing environment
• Must have the ability to evaluate the current system & suggest alternate suppliers & procedures.
About the Company
Olive Group is a global provider of integrated security and risk mitigation solutions that enable governments, non-governmental and international organisations, and commercial customers to assure high-value assets.
The company offers an array of security services and technology-enabled solutions to support critical infrastructure protection, post-conflict reconstruction, humanitarian work and emerging
Olive Group operates in over thirty countries with principal offices in Dubai, London and Washington, D.C.