After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Responsible for the organisation, direction and flow of materials and paperwork from Vendors to the jobsite in-line with approved schedule requirements.
Approves material nesting plans, matching, traceability, certification and reconciliation.
Develops a comprehensive computer based material management Programme, which is also compatible with other similar systems used by Engineering and Construction Contractors.
Verifies material(s) conform to specification and Project requirements.
A. Supervision Received
• Receives technical and operational guidance from assigned Procurement Manager.
B. Supervision Exercised
• Provides technical and administrative direction to all parties, including sub-contractors.
• Jobsite contacts are with QC engineers, sub-contractors personnel and procurement staff.
• Direct contacts are with client representatives in relation to materials.
1. Develops Material Management Program that encapsulates all engineering, procurement, vendors and suppliers inputs and data to ensure that deliverables to site match both the Required On Site (ROS) dates and the sequence of installation and erection
2. Ensure that Material Management/Procurement operations at site function professionally and conform to project policies and procedures in all areas, including customs/logistics, field procurement, expediting and material management including receipt, inspection, storage, inventory control, and physical security and issue of all materials and equipment.
3. Works closely with both the traffic and logistic supervisor and customs clearance supervisor to minimize material flow into and through the countries of operation
4. Responsible for issuance of unsatisfactory, over, short, and damaged action reports.
5. Reconciliation and disposal of surplus material and equipment.
6. Plan, direct, coordinate and monitor all actions for Material Management personnel at site.
7. Prepare for approval Field Procurement work-hour estimates and monitor utilization throughout duration of the project.
8. Establish requirements for all facilities and equipment necessary to provide for effective and efficient MM operations on site.
9. Initiate this process as early in the project planning as possible.
10. Confer regularly with senior site management regarding the continuing need for and performance of MM personnel at the site.
11. Prepare procedures and instructions establishing MM/Procurement responsibilities and methods of operation covering operations at the site. This responsibility specifically includes (but is not limited to) project procedures and individual job instructions.
Experience with and knowledge of all Procurement/Material Management operations as they pertain to jobsite locations
• These include Logistics, Traffic, Purchasing, (Sub) Contracts, Inspection, Expediting, and an understanding of Hatch policies, directives and procedures.
• Proven skill as a manager with particular emphasis on personnel administration
• Proficient in developing and managing Co
About the Company
Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Since our staff is comprised of business executives who have worked or consulted with major corporations, we are able to relate to the decisions, issues and problems faced daily by both corporations and job seekers. We are happy to apply our considerable experience and expertise to your recruiting and job search needs.
We specialize in analyzing the job description given to us by the company, detailed study on the physical and mental characteristics of an employee and the qualities and attitude which the employee must possess.