Public Works Authority: Government Posting
Location: Doha, Qatar
Competitive Tax Free Salary Package
As the portfolio of infrastructure projects in Qatar continues to expand, so too our employer, a respectable public works authority with the responsibility of implementing the program, is looking to expand their ranks. With long term prospects providing stability and career development, our employer is looking welcome a professional and experienced Procurement Specialist to the team to support the growth and development of the business. Our client is coming to Egypt to conduct face to face interviews in the next 7 days so your urgent application is appreciated.
Working as part of the Human Resources team, your responsibilities in this role will include to:
• Conduct all CRPs, Training and UAT sessions
• Enter commitments (Purchase Order) details
• Liaise with Suppliers
• Develop Commitment description
• Confirm and manage Payment amounts
• Confirm and manage Payments schedule
• Manage Project Bonds
• Maintain commitments
• Review all payments with commitments
• Define items/service/Categories
• Oracle certified on R12 Procure to Pay Fundamentals.
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in the desired field, of which at least 3 years on ERP- E-Business Suite.
• Should have completed certification in OCP “Oracle Certified Professional” or OCA (Oracle Certified Associate).
• Should be bilingual (Good command of Arabic & English both written & reading)
An expatriate package and relocation assistance will be provided to attract the top candidates to the role.
To register your application for this exceptional opportunity, please apply now online.
IMPORTANT: Your application must include the following information:
• Comprehensive resume listing your full employment history in reverse chronological order.
• Details of projects you have been involved in including project size and value
• List of educational qualifications including where and when completed
• Current daytime contact details
About the Company
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through 'best fit” candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.