Product Change Management Specialist – Arabic Speaker
An exciting Product Change Management Specialist position is available with one of the biggest multi-national FMCG Company across the world. This position is responsible in delivering medium and low priority projects and to support a PCM / Senior PCM on Big bets initiatives. Reporting to Product Change Development Manager, this position is based in Dubai
• Establish and lead cross functional Key Project kick off meetings to formally start the project and co-ordinate all activities to ensure successful launch to market
• Lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of projects to meet the revenue, volume, growth, productivity and quality goals and priorities within a category.
• Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional groups; develop methods to monitor project progress and provide corrective action if necessary
• Obtain information and challenge cross-functional issues, strategy, design, costs, timings and feasibility where appropriate.
• Identify project milestones, formulate project costs with Marketing, identify CAPEX requirements and support P&L preparation.
• Prepare, agree and review regularly with key interfaces including Consumer Marketing, agencies, source units and regional category teams, the most appropriate timeline for managing each project effectively.
• Review project status on a timely basis with project team (e.g. Brand, Plant, R&D and Procurement contacts) and manage the resolution of issues.
• Ensure that suitable risk assessment and contingency planning (for relevant projects) takes place, is communicated and agreed upon by all stakeholders and is acted on if necessary to keep the project on track or to accelerate the project if the business need exists.
• Request and source Product Label Specifications (or PLR) from regulatory, manage in-market translations to suit the local requirements, gain approval from legal and regulatory and adapt to packaging.
• Manage timings and monitor the development of packaging from artwork origination to first packaging production with marketing/ agencies and plants.
• Track and manage packaging write-off to a minimum after agreements with marketing and sales.
• Initiate the finished good Master data setup and communicate completed information to all stakeholders so all information systems can be properly set up to produce, ship, sell and invoice our products.
• Enable best practice sharing by ensuring all projects are properly closed out and key learning’s are documented.
Skills and Qualification:
• Graduate level or equivalent education.
• Working knowledge of the Supply chain and basic supply chain principles.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a consumer products environment, typically with 2 years’ experience of supply chain / production / procurement / R&D / project management.
• Basic Marketing principles understanding
• Fluent English and Arabic.
• I2M and Product Change Management process understanding.
• Legal / regulatory / quality appreciation.
About the Company
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants’ sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Pharma, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened an office in Abu Dhabi to further assist with our client needs across the region.