Product Development Manager
Arab National Bank (ANB)
1. To develop new products and enhance existing products and to lead the project from idea generation till commercial launch
2. To act as the primary liaison between AMD and Sales and Marketing
3. To be the gateway of general fund information to external and internal parties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identifies, recommends and proposes new investment products and services, or enhancements to existing products. Develops products plans which include idea generation, implementation, operations, support, marketing and sales.
2. Ensures the implementation of the products on a timely and cost effective basis. Ensures the product meets revenue and volume targets and that a high quality customer service is delivered.
3. To ensure the roll out of all client communications such as DPM reports and fund fact sheets accurately on time
4. Attend to all issues related to compliance and CMA on behalf of asset management
5. Responsible to ensure full compliance and adherence to Business Continuity Management and Operational Risk Measures.
6. Coordinate and maintain relationships with all investment fund board and sub committees.
7. To be the prime liaison between ANBI asset management and ANBI and ANB distribution teams and to provide a superior level of product training to all concerned.
8. To coordinate on all matters pertaining to shariah for all investment products as well as all third party service providers such as sub managers and index providers
9. To help develop and promote ANBI asset management brand awareness both internally within ANBI and ANB but also externally to clients and institutions.
10. Manage the staff and ensure they understand requirements of the job. Maintains good communication and support between products management and other departments
11. Attends to other relevant miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• University Degree BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any other related fields
• Professional qualification such as CFA will be an added advantage
• 5 years banking experience of which minimum of 3 year experience in an investment/asset management bank
• A very good knowledge of policies and procedures, investment products and regulatory guidelines within the asset management product framework
• Familiar with CMA laws and more specifically Investment Fund Regulations
• Effective analytical, supervisory, manager, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Well conversant with PCs and desktop software systems such as MS Office
• Ability to solve practical problems tactfully
• Proficient in English and Arabic language, both written and spoken.
About the Company
About the Company
arab national bank (anb), a Saudi Joint Stock Company is one of the top ten banks in the Middle East. Since it’s inception in mid 1979, anb operates through its 168 local branches, 31 ladies sections and one branch in London, UK since 1991.
anb offers a full range of domestic and international commercial and Islamic products and services to the retail and corporate sectors. The Bank also offers a consultancy and investment, mutual funds and assets management, local & international equity trading, foreign exchange and treasury services.
• Retail Banking: Deposit, credit and investment products for individuals.
• Corporate Banking: Loans, deposits and other credit products for corporate, institutional customers, small to medium sized businesses and the Bank’s London branch.
• Treasury Banking: Manages the Bank’s trading and investment portfolios and the Bank’s funding and liquidity, currency, and commission risk.