After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Product / Pricing Analyst – Auto
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Dubai based German auto brand is seeking a Product / Pricing Analyst for they Regional office to be based in Dubai.
The ideal candidate would come from a manufacturing / retail Product / Pricing background with relevant experience on passenger cars.
Your responsibilities will be:
Vehicle price positioning
Individual pricing calculations
Official customer price lists
Customs price lists
Competitor mystery shopping
Competitor pricing tracking
Competitor sales activities tracking
Company Car Scheme
GCC Market Study, Marketing/Launch Plan
Smart feasibility study
Your main tasks will be:
• To analyze the current price positioning of the vehicle range and manage the price increase on a regular basis
• Position (price and options) new vehicles (new introductions and new
launches) in the market according to price premium and market specific requirements for both the GCC.
• Mystery shop the main competitors and gather price and equipment information across the whole range of vehicles and engines
• Analyze competitor prices and specification levels and establish need for actions or potentials
• Build up a database for competitor prices and specification levels in order to track market developments
• Liaise with general distributors in order to gather market specific differences in regard to pricing and options
• Prepare and further develop the official customer price lists in print and online.
• Prepare the customs price lists which are required for the import of the vehicles.
• Analytical skills
• Good organizational skills
• Microsoft Office knowledge especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Excellent English language skills
• Experience in the Automotive Industry
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!