After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Production Executive – Corporate Marketing
The Print Production Coordinator will work as a member of a cross-functional team to produce top quality projects in a timely, cost-effective and ethical manner. He/she will be a go getter, enthusiastic, has a keen eye for detail and manages workflow in an efficient and effective manner. He/she will be responsible for assisting the Production Department to achieve department objectives.
1. Keep accurate records, review information, consolidate reports & take action where necessary.
* Report progress on production of marketing materials.
* Report feedback to line manager on supplier service delivery.
* Help calendarise the Annual Brand Marketing and Promotional POS Plan (launches, new season, brand building, sales, etc).
* Assist with annual plan and timing schedule for catalogue/magazine production (Brand specific).
2. Responsible for Supplier Management & Quality Assurance
* Assess quality of marketing materials and provide feedback to line manager.
* Plan and action distribution of marketing materials with the vendors as per calendar.
* Gather specifications, tender opportunities and parameters to suppliers.
* Assist in maintaining historic costs matrix to provide brands with expected cost/quality parameters for budgeting purposes.
* Obtain feedback from Brands and conduct quarterly Q.A. assessment of suppliers against negotiated rates and SLAs.
3. Responsible for Print Production
* Liaise with Artwork studio to ensure smooth production process.
* Coordinates with brands and suppliers to meet production deadlines as per agreed production schedules.
* Supports in resolving production issues in the most cost effective and timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
* 4 - 5 years experience working in production department, in the marketing/advertising field.
* Firm knowledge and work experience with print production.
* Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced and cross functional environment.
* Ability to work in a cross functional environment, flexible and open to suggestions, contributing to the quality of work atmosphere.
* Proficient in computers with strong skills in MS Office Excel.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.