1. Respect & own Company’s operating & core values.
2. Implement Company’s quality & loss prevention policies.
3. Follow Company’s quality & administrative procedures.
Job related responsibilities:
1. Study the Project specification & prepare Work order detail along with the Project execution requirement based on information gathered during KOM. Initial meeting shall be arranged with experience production personnel to discuss and develop a Detail Fabrication Sequence with sketches.
2. Prepare detail fabrication schedule with initial manpower plan in line with the Master Schedule agreed between PMG and Client. This is to be distributed to the assigned In charge Fabrication and Production Leader.
3. Prepare the proposed fabrication area allocation plan for several fabrication stages considering the fabrication sequence and schedule.
4. Prepare the Project Package for new work orders and distribute to all concern.
5. Conduct Pre-Production meeting with all concern before the actual start of Fabrication to discuss the Project Execution plan in detail. This meeting shall be attended by Concern Execution staff, Project Leader, and QC Engineer.
6. Assign Production Planning staff to monitor and report the progress of the Project and highlight the bottleneck.
7. Assign Production Planning staff to monitor the Man hours and Consumable consumption of every running work orders.
8. Monthly reports are to be sent to PMG, QC and Marketing for their advance Planning.
a. Manpower Resource forecast for next 6 to 12 Months.
b. Shop Occupancy Forecast for next 6 to 12 months.
c. Progress Forecast of all Work Orders.
Educational Background: An Engineering Graduate preferably B.Sc. Mechanical or Engineering Diploma in Mechanical is an advanatge
Experience Required: 6-10 years experience in Fabrication Industry preferred.
1. Good Technical Knowledge of Fabrication practices & material.
2. He should have good coordination with his colleagues.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft Project.
4. He should be able to Plan & Schedule the total workload of fabrication Shop.
5. He should have QC Awareness.
6. Health Safety Environment Awareness.
About the Company
About the Company
Descon Engineering is a multi-dimensional engineering, construction and manufacturing company operating in Pakistan and the Middle East. With over 450 million man-hours of construction work executed in industrial and infrastructure projects, Descon employs over 34000 professionals and other personnel.
Services: EPC, Project Management, Engineering, Construction, Maintenance and Manufacturing
Locations: Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait