Production Manager – Plastic SBU
Incumbent will be responsible for:
1) Achieving the set production targets.
2) To monitor and maintain the injection molding, Blow molding, blown film and Pet preforms and bottles & plant.
3) Monitoring and maintaining the product and process quality.
4) Wastage and Downtime Analysis.
5) Manpower Supervision and Training.
6) Process & Resource Optimization
7) Responsible to handle Maintenance of PET Stretch Blow Moulding, Extrusion Blow Moulding and Injection Mouldings Machines. Maintenance of Chillers, Compressor, etc.
8) Exposure in Maintenance of PLC controls, Hydraulic, Electrical and Mechanical.
9) Exposure required in Quality management system, Kaizen and TPM.
10) Maintenance of injection moulding Machinery
11) Monitor and analyses spare parts consumption.
12) Arrange training program for maintenance team.
13) Plant maintenance and man power handling.
14) Break down analysis and take preventive action.
15) Preventive maintenance planning and execution And other maintenance related work.
Overseeing production related tasks including planning, procurement, and control & troubleshooting for achieving the planned periodic schedules as per budgeted parameters.
Coordinating for on time maintenance, shutdown operations for improving the reliability and safety of personnel and production processes.
Overseeing performance of subordinates, motivating them to improve their contribution levels
Responsible for planning of shift manpower / manpower management.
Monitoring Production Plan Vs. actual during shift hours.
Improving the workplace for personnel engaged in direct and indirect work areas.
Maintaining and improving existing processes, capacity planning, reducing rejections, processing cost in all production areas.
Candidate should hold either of the following qualification :
B. Tech (Mech/Electrical) or Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing Technology (PGDPPT) from CIPET (Central Institute of Plastics Engineering Technology).
The candidate should have 8-12 year of experience in PREFORM manufacturing, Extrusion blow molding, blown film and injection molding.
Candidates with Beverage Industry, dairy products, Lube oil plastic products background will be preferred.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in 1997, ConnectedGroup is a privately owned enterprise and has developed from a pure executive search business into a full spectrum human capital consulting firm.
With offices in Asia and the Middle East we are well placed to service two of the fastest growing regions in the world and our consultative and client driven approach has positioned us as a partner of choice for companies across a diverse range of industries.
We work to values of candour, accountability and integrity and our employees are measured against the key behaviours of creativity, flexibility and being connected to candidates, clients and internal teams to deliver the highest levels of service quality.