Exel Saudi Arabia
Exel Saudi Arabia is currently looking to recruit a Program Director to be responsible for leading project implementations for customers in the areas of supply chain and logistics.
The Program Director will be responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget, and within the agreed Job specification.
He is also expected to keep all stakeholders constantly updated on progress and issues, and will work towards resolving them while fostering a successful relationship with the customer.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
•Being a key member of the project pursuit & design team acting as the golden thread into the project implementation stage.
•Providing professional direction and managing all associated activities during the implantation stage in accordance with the Job specification and company policies.
•Acting as the Business Director for the project until the implementation is complete and the operation is in steady state, The project will then be handed over to the concerned business unit.
•Mobilizing the project team and establishing the necessary work streams and project governance structures.
•Coordinating the sourcing of key components, such as people, facilities, equipment, service contracts, and systems necessary to fulfil the Job requirements.
•Coordinating with the various internal business units and functions (local, regional, global) towards obtaining the necessary support required for delivering the project.
•Operating within the DHL framework and guidelines of operational excellence and project management methodology.
•Reviewing operational records and reports, customers instructions, and government regulations to detect deviations from operational practices and Job specifications, and prepares directives and corrective actions to eliminate such infractions.
•Retaining overall accountability for the success or failure of the project delivery; however may delegate several responsibilities to the division’s senior staff members.
•Developing and implementing collaborative processes between Exel and the customer to ensure that KPI’s are met, while also ensuring that Exel processes appropriately align with the customer processes.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, supply chain management, engineering or equivalent
•Minimum 10 years of experience in similar industry with proven track record.
•Strong Project management skills with notions in financial cost accounting and cash flow management
•Advanced and thorough knowledge of business, marketing, economics and finance principles and practice
•Highly developed personal skills and multi-task oriented.
•Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly process large amounts of information and data from multiple sources
•Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
•Proficient verbal and written communication skills,
•Advanced computer and presentation skills.
•Experience in Resourcing for any projects needs.
•Strong Leadership and quality skills, self-confidence and motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination.
•Capability of understanding contracts and working within the legal framework.
About the Company
About the Company
Exel – Saudi Arabia, today is part of Deutsche Post DHL family and represents DHL Supply Chain division in Saudi Arabia division
Our presence in Saudi Arabia starts with formal joint ventures with Olayan Group of companies established in early stage of 2002. The joint venture supports the operations of Olayan companies in Saudi Arabia also offers a broad range of contracted logistics services to other companies such Saudi Aramco in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In addition to traditional warehousing and distribution, the company specializes in international supply chain management, value-added and pre-retailing, e-commerce, bonded warehousing and information management services.
The company offered services include:
- Collection of goods from overseas suppliers
- Arrange transfer of goods from overseas supplier to port of origin
- Using DHL Exel’s global purchasing power, arrange inbound sea and / or air freight
- At Jeddah, Riyadh Dry Port, Dammam and Dammam Bonded Zone
- Transport of ambient, chilled and frozen products from ports of entry
- In excess of 150,000 pallet positions across KSA
- Sites in Riyadh, Al Khobar, Dammam Bonded Zone, Jeddah and Abha
- Ambient, chilled and frozen storage
- DHL Exel provides a scheduled and non-scheduled service to our clients enabling them to transfer goods between sites when they need to reposition inventory (typically, as goods enter a KSA port, clients often need to reposition part of the consignment to other regions)
- Assemble goods at our Distribution Centers to meet customer orders
- Delivery of orders from DHL Exel Distribution Centers to retail outlets
- In excess of mix fleet profile of more than 300 vehicles cover nationwide
- More than 1000 logistics personnel cover daily operations activity in 20 locations around kingdom
- Mix size of 3, 5, 7, 10 and 20 tone vehicles
- A Mix of temperature controlled and ambient vehicles
- Scheduled and non scheduled service from UAE to KSA
- DHL Exel has invested heavily in new IT Solution. The company is currently running the Exceed/Infor Warehouse Management System across its sites