Programme & Marketing Coordinator
Salary AED 16000- 20000
An educational institution is looking to hire a Programme & Marketing Coordinator for their Abu Dhabi Operations.Candidate will be responsible for working closely with the Senior Operations Manager, to manage all the local aspects of operations for the program , including logistics, participant support, faculty liaison and scheduling.In addition, the job holder will provide local marketing support to the recruitment activities in the region.
The incumbent will be responsible for
Preparation and logistics prior to the programme
- Supporting the Senior Operations Manager to line up the scheulde of modules (presentations, possible outside speakers, social activities etc)
- Coordinator gets in touch with everyone involved in the programme to get their pedagogical (including computer, audiovisual, books, etc), travel, and accommodation requirements
- Participants: sends all the necessary information covering (a) the details of their stay during the programme (accommodation, visas, directions, scheduling) (b) syllabus, pre-reading & preparation (c) off-campus learning.
- Prepares the logistics: amphis, folders, printing of material, restaurant orders, social events and related transportation, AV/IT requirements, etc
During the programme
- Efficient and discrete liaison between participants and the rest of (faculty, administration), including presence throughout the programme in order to respond to any request for information or assistance.
- Welcomes the participants, show them the campus, make a presentation, attends the introduction to the course in the amphi and the opening dinner
- Ensures the successful implementation of all the logistical detail, including adapting plans.
- Prepares the evaluation questionnaire and organizes the exams.
- Follows up all the expenses and their settlement.
Work between the modules
- Files all the documents used during the course and archives
- Process the evaluation questionnaires
- Follow up all request from the participants
The job holder has a minimum of three years’ work experience in a marketing role and have experience working with customers.
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Presentation skills
- Sales skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Telephone skills and manner
- Microsoft suite: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of programme contents and objectives
- Competencies: please list the competencies required (eg. flexibility, teamwork).
- -Good communicator
- Service orientation.
- Organisation skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong cross-cultural competence
- Resourceful and reliable
About the Company
About the Company
Parker Consult is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC's and local firms.