Project Communication Coordinator
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
- Responsible for supporting the communication strategy and approach for the project promotion and status reporting. Developing timelines for communication release announcements, promotions, and status reporting.
- Supporting the launch of the project branding and logo and devising effective communication channels to promote the project visibility. Manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials (ad campaigns, brochures, email announcements and promotional flyers) by working with internal creative teams and external production vendors.
- Deliver and assist in the preparation of all logistics and communication aids for the project kick off and awareness campaigns.
- Conduct staggered readiness surveys during the project pre-go live and post-go live to measure the readiness on the business, individuals, project management and change management after implementing the ERP project.
- Share best practices and standards of effective communications methods and tools.
- Provide regular updates to the OCM/QM lead with regards to progress against plan and deliverables.
- Highlight any issues and concerns and where possible provide mitigate actions to ensure a smooth transition throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work closely with key communication sponsors to assist in promoting the communication cascade throughout the organization.
- Work with technical writer and Arabic translator staff for proofreading and copy editing communications media.
- Conduct random feedback sessions with selected organizational members on the effectiveness of the project communication.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Relations or Public Relations combined with related professional experience in project management or Information Technologies.
- Thoroughly proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Strong command of the Arabic and English languages (writing, reading and oral).
- Must be self-motivated, confident in abilities, and be able to work under limited supervision to assure completion of training tasks.
- Organizational skills for meeting coordination, event planning, and publication scheduling. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and deliver on commitments.
- Proactive communication and assertiveness required to highlight issues.
- Role requires continuous availability to respond to unplanned critical events and problems, critical time constraints, and deadlines.
- Team player, proactive attitude, and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and sustain effective relationships with customers and IS organization.
YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
5-7 years related work experience in progressively more responsible positions; 2-3 years supervisory experience; proven ability to direct and motivate staff and to work as a team member. Preference will be given to a qualified Saudi National.
About the Company
About the Company
- Saudi Networkers Services Founded in late 2001, SNS was initially established as a joint venture between Networkers International (Networkers MSB) a UK based company and Saudi Networkers Services a Saudi based company.
- SNS has more than 1,600 employees across the MENA region.
- SNS is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- SNS reaches 380 Contractors till the moment in KSA Only.
- Extensive database 70,000+ Active professional candidates.
- Experienced in our field with more than 8 years of doing such a