After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Project Construction Manager
Randstad Middle East
Our client is a Leading Global Engineering company who specialise in Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Energy and Power. They currently have an immediate need for 5x Project Construction Managers to be based on one of their major projects in Saudi Arabia.
- Schedule the project in logical steps to meet deadlines
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Direct and supervise workers
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and cost tracking reports.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
Excellent tax free salary
Rotation of 3 months on 2 weeks off with returns tickets to country of origin each period
Transportation, Medical and Housing included.
- Degree Qualified (Diploma minimum)
- Must be Western Candidates
- At least 5 years working experience as a Construction Manager or Superintendent
- Must have an Engineering background - Oil / Gas or Equivalent.
- 5 positions available
If the job requirements above match your skill set then please send your CV online.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years’ recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world’s largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
• Accounting & Finance
• Advertising, Media & PR
• Construction & Engineering
• Hospitality & Retail
• HR & Business Support
• IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
• Pharmaceutical & FMCG
• Property & Real Estate
• Sales & Marketing
• Executive Search & Selection
• Facilities Management