After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Project Controller - Dubai - Buro Happold
We are currently searching for a Project Controller/Accountant to join our team in Dubai. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of 2 5 years working as a project controller/accountant in an engineering company. A degree qualification is highly advantageous but not essential. However an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential to this position.
The successful candidate will act as a the liaison between the Finance and various Project Teams
In this role you will be required to conduct the following duties:
- Project budgets, cash flows, cost accounting and forecasts
- Variation order tracking
- Invoicing and tracking
- Expediting payments
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on project financials actual vs budget per contract award
- Must enforce financial policies and procedures in order to maintain and ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting
- Prepare the project financial reports and review them with the project managers to ensure accuracy of the data with the Project Manager
- Consult Project Mangers before the end of each period to adjust the budget and backlog
- Compiling accurate reports for debt analysis
- Must ensure all invoicing is maximized on all projects.
- Forecast revenue
- Preparation of staff utilisation reports
- Demonstrable experience of between 2 - 5 years of previous experience as a Project Controller/ Accountant
- Excellent Financial Management knowledge
- Project Accounting experience
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong detailed budgeting experience
- The individual must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of UK accountancy practices would be an advantage
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting would be advantageous but no essential.
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification in Excel or equivalent would be an advantage
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Accommodation Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Healthcare cover
- Accidental death in service cover
- 2 x professional membership subscriptions
About the Company
Buro Happold aims to produce high quality engineering design in concept, in detail and in execution, on time, to programme and delivering excellent value for money.
Our distinctive culture and ethos is still based on the same principles of care, value and elegance that were established when the practice was founded.
Our engineering approach is holistic, combining different disciplines in one, integrated team. Our reputation for excellence has grown from the basis that engineering is always viewed as one important component of a projects overall design solution.
We constantly strive for innovation. Our appreciation of a clients social, political and economic issues and of architectural and aesthetic qualities makes Buro Happold an ideal partner, helping our range of clients to shape great solutions.