• Proactive liaison
- Ensure all constraints imposed by law or by authorities in charge of site have been listed and attended to in the sequence required
- Ensure all legal civil works authorizations and permits are obtained in a timely manner
- Ensure contractor and subcontractors if any are exercising their best efforts to complete the project in a manner to meet project requirements and specifications
- Provide systematically full reports, as to progress in general, to supervisors.
- Provide list of would-be problems and solutions for approval
• Quality control
- Ensure work is carried out to acceptable quality and safety standards.
- Call for internal preview of site once ready for snags and hand over
- Ensure snags are attended to as per agreed schedule and with minimum disturbance to operations
- Provide quarterly site quality control visits over a 12 months period after handover
- Ensure project installations adhere to industry standards.
- Ensure site work corresponds to design details.
- Prepare lists of materials to be supplied to site not through contractor
- Arrange for materials timely and orderly receipt on site
- Ensure materials match approved samples and specifications.
Qualifications in project management
3 to 5 years experience of project management in interior architecture/design
Ability to plan, organize and manage resources to complete project goals and objectives on due time
• Manages and achieves on complex/ multiple projects outcomes, budgets and timelines
• Identifies in advance potential risks and their solutions
• Defines and manages processes, roles and responsibilities of all parties involved
• Engages and implicates stakeholders, Suppliers, informs and reports
• Involved in negotiation process
Depth of knowledge and skill in interior design and project management.
Demonstration of advanced knowledge and practice of:
• Project schedule software
• AutoCAD or CAD programs
• Knowledge of building standards
• Ability to read plans and drawings
About the Company
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.