• Proactive liaison
- Ensure all constraints imposed by law or by authorities in charge of site have been listed and attended to in the sequence required
- Ensure all legal civil works authorizations and permits are obtained in a timely manner
- Ensure contractor and subcontractors if any are exercising their best efforts to complete the project in a manner to meet project requirements and specifications
- Provide systematically full reports, as to progress in general, to supervisors.
- Provide list of would-be problems and solutions for approval
• Quality control
- Ensure work is carried out to acceptable quality and safety standards.
- Call for internal preview of site once ready for snags and hand over
- Ensure snags are attended to as per agreed schedule and with minimum disturbance to operations
- Provide quarterly site quality control visits over a 12 months period after handover
- Ensure project installations adhere to industry standards.
- Ensure site work corresponds to design details.
- Prepare lists of materials to be supplied to site not through contractor
- Arrange for materials timely and orderly receipt on site
- Ensure materials match approved samples and specifications.
Qualifications in project management
3 to 5 years experience of project management in interior architecture/design
Ability to plan, organize and manage resources to complete project goals and objectives on due time
• Manages and achieves on complex/ multiple projects outcomes, budgets and timelines
• Identifies in advance potential risks and their solutions
• Defines and manages processes, roles and responsibilities of all parties involved
• Engages and implicates stakeholders, Suppliers, informs and reports
• Involved in negotiation process
Depth of knowledge and skill in interior design and project management.
Demonstration of advanced knowledge and practice of:
• Project schedule software
• AutoCAD or CAD programs
• Knowledge of building standards
• Ability to read plans and drawings
About the Company
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is a leading retail, distribution and marketing powerhouse for renowned brands in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors. A regional group, based in Dubai with development platforms and external consulting services in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria and India, the Chalhoub Group represents some of the finest international brands in the region.
Today, with coverage in 14 countries and expansion to neighbouring territories, as well as a portfolio of more than 280 luxury brands, the management of over 370 retail outlets and a growing workforce of over 6000 personnel - an appreciation of quality, excellence and luxury are the cornerstones of the Chalhoub Group.