Project Delivery Lead – Applications
Al Bawardi Enterprises
The successful candidate is responsible for taking ownership of leading and managing the project development from he beginning to the end.
SCOPE OF WORK / ACTIVITIES
1. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
2. Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
3. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
4. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
5. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
6. Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
7. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
8. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
9. Update Project Management Office Manager on technical challenges/remedies faced during the course of the project.
10. Produce accurate reports and project Status to the PMO on weekly basis.
11. Manages all resources and their activities per project.
12. Contribute to the technical delivery/ projects so that value addition will be seen by the TM’s.
13. 70% of the time to be spent in the different customer premises to contribute to the delivery.
14. Take responsibility for skills and professional development of the all the TM’s in the team.
The successful candidate should have
1. Certifications in Project Management - PMP or PRINCE 2.
2. experience in presales activities
3. Run demos for GP & AX by English & Arabic
4. Very good functional understanding for GP & AX
5. Basic knowledge about technical & reporting tools
6. Knowledge about vertical solutions for GP & AX
7.At least 5 successful full implementation
8. Good project management skills specially in resource allocation
9. Analytical skills
10. Leadership skills and Communication skills
11. Presentation skills
About the Company
About the Company
Al Bawardi Enterprises is a 100% nationally owned company with interests in a diversified group of business units. These businesses take several forms, including operating divisions, wholly owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and sponsored companies.
Since its inception in 1980 the group has expanded its trading, contracting and services into various fields related to Oil & Gas field products, Electrical Equipment, Computers / Telecommunications etc.