1. Leading the development and implementation of local project management and project controls standards and procedures, thereby ensuring compliance with contract.
2. Ensuring assigned projects are executed in full compliance with project management standards and procedures,
3. Developing project execution strategies and plans.
4. Monitor project progress and prepare project progress reports.
5. Managing the engineering and construction contractors and will act as the focal point for these contractors for assigned projects,
6. Preparation of scope packages for the engineering works for assigned projects,
7. Establishing and maintaining good and effective communication with all project stakeholders
8. Ensuring plant safety, integrity and reliability through implementation of specific
9. Ensuring project engineer standards, including application of relevant group engineering standards,
10. Adherence to Management of Change Procedures and Plans to sustain engineering design integrity in compliance with the policy and guidelines,
11. Ensuring the development and implementation of Quality Control & Quality Assurance to cover the design, implementation and commissioning phases of Projects & Plant Changes,
12. Ensuring that project engineer documentation and records are kept up-to-date,
13. Ensuring the engineering systems are fully utilised to maintain or improve the integrity and reliability of the complex,
14. Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of ways of working, tools, and procedures within the Asset Project team.
15. Represent company in client project, quality and HSE meetings.
16. Responsible for formal (letter) / informal (verbal) communication with clients.
17. Responsible for invoice processing and collection of payments from clients.
18. Develop understanding and experience of all technical systems.
19. Assume full responsibility for cost management of the projects.
20. Prepare and submit monthly cost reports to senior management for review.
21. Ensure complete project data/records are archived after completion of project.
22. Ensure needed inspections and test of products are performed, inspection & test records maintained, prior to products handover to customers.
Bachelorís degree in Engineering field.
1. At least 15 years experience, 10 years in similar fields..
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Decisive and able to give the correct decisions at the right time.
4. Knowledge of Specifications, drawings, contract administration, FIDIC contract procedures.
5. English written and speaking.
6. Computer knowledge
About the Company
About the Company
WNG Associates, Inc. is an international engineering corporation offering total Integrity Assurance, Project Management and Project Supervision services to infrastructure, petrochemical, power and manufacturing project financiers and owners. Total Integrity Assurance is a method to identify and eliminate waste to increase savings of any given product or service. State-of-the-art modeling is used to monitor the integrity of all project elements during the life cycle of a project.