After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Project Engineering Manager
We are talent pooling for Project Engineering Manager(s) in Saudi Arabia.
Manage the delivery of engineering scope for the Project from contract signature to revenue service introduction. Provide the lead BT technical interface with the client, supply chain and sister divisions.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Lead the multi-site engineering team employed on the Project from bid handover to full service introduction, ensuring an effective integration into the overall project team.
- Provide the primary technical interface, or agreed delegated representative, with the client, supply chain and sister divisions (RCS, BTNA and PPC).
- Define the engineering deliverables required by the contract, suppliers, approval bodies and BT governance, generate detailed delivery schedules and subsequently manage the execution of the engineering programme.
- Manage the engineering budget with respect to heads, hours and Earned Value.
- Manage the overall 300 vehicle engineering programme.
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline (preferably Chartered Engineer with 7+ years experience in similar role).
- Technical knowledge and experience of guided vehicle products and other associated sub-systems such as PS & D, Depot Equipment, AFC, PSDs, Comms and Signalling.
- System Integration experience of complex transportation schemes.
- Experience of management of large engineering teams.
- Knowledge of system approval processes and bodies.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and additional knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are looking for great professionals to join us.
About the Company
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide — one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.