After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Project Manager – Interior Fit Out
• Managing projects within the established scope, schedule and budget while meeting or surpassing standards of quality.
• Responsible for entire project management plan including scope, procurement, production, design, communication, cost, time, risk, project human resources, close out etc.
• Ensure health and safety measures are strictly followed at site.
• Represent company in all project meetings.
• Verifying the technical aspect of quotes received from vendors.
• Coordination between client, site, sub-contractors & suppliers. Negotiation of prices with subcontractors & suppliers and various project stakeholders.
• Checking of invoices from sub-contractors based on the work done at site.
• Plan and organize resources in advance for the assigned site by daily preparation of labor schedule.
• Quality control of work done at site.
• Enforce rules, regulations and procedures at site.
• Contact the respective regulatory authorities to inspect and comment on the completed fit-out works for the issuance of occupancy certificate.
• Observe the skills, attitude, attendance etc. of the workforce and rate them monthly to improve their performance at site.
• Close out and hand over project.
• Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast project requirements.
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
• IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Working knowledge of Autocad.
About the Company
Established in 1979 by interior designer Elie Assamad, FDC has been gaining an enviable reputation as it continues to be a leader in its field.
Operating in Kuwait free trade zone with Hi Tech production facilities, FDC is dedicated to maintain its legacy as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of custom made furniture and other decoration components.
FDC’s portfolio includes luxury boutiques, hospitals, corporate offices and hospitality projects among others.