After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Project Manager – Mechanical
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that all activities related to Mechanical are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional Managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure all work groups are properly guided, in close cooperation with the Project Manager or Senior Engineer in assembling and controlling the required resources (manpower, equipment, materials and tools required)
• Start and sustain the work efficiently and productively until the completion of the project meeting pre-defined milestones
• Inspect work in progress to ensure conformity with QA/Q C specifications and requirements, Industry Codes, Standards and Procedures, and provides technical advices to resolve problems
• Advise the Senior Engineer or Senior Project Manager in determining Manager in determining and procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specific times in order to conform with the workload, plans and schedules
• Complies with health and safety requirements
• If required, ensures proper additional training for specific work areas to increase competency of workers
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in this field
• Pre and Post contract experience
• Exceptional communication skills in both written and spoken English
About the Company
EC Harris is a leading global Built Asset Consultancy. As an ARCADIS company, we have access to 22,000 employees and more than EUR 2.5 billion in revenues. Working across a wide range of market sectors, we help our clients make the most from the money they spend on built assets. Our goal is to generate the best possible outcomes for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
EC Harris' vision is to be the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm, working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
What is Built Asset Consultancy?
Built Asset Consultancy is delivered by providing our clients, wherever they operate, with the best combination of sector know-how, professional skills and technology which delivers the most from the money spent on building, operating, using and owning assets.
What makes us different?
Our people. Leading experts in their field, our consultants are passionate about making a difference to our clients’ results. A mobile, international workforce comprised of 22,000 professionals in 70 countries, we have built our expertise in projects big and small, technical and strategic, across the world for leading client organisations.