Project Manager – Onshore Oil & Gas
Project Manager – Onshore Oil & Gas – Excellent remuneration TAX FREE
Highly acclaimed EPC global contractor is looking to employ a Project Manager for their multi billion dollar refinery project in the Middle East. This position is a permanent role which shall offer continued employment and career growth after the project is completed.
The role shall be responsible for the effective overall management and delivery of the EPC Package contract to which assigned. In addition, the safe delivery of the assigned package EPC contract to the required quality and within the agreed schedule and budget
• Provides leadership, guidance and direction concerning all facets of assigned project delivery. Provides timely reports on status of the project and issues to client teams.
• HSES leadership of the assigned EPC package.
• Liaison with other EPC package project managers and task teams to maximize interface management, sharing/adoption of project delivery best practice and delivery improvement across all PMC EPC contracts.
• Participate in key client reviews and meetings as required, including project Risk management and lessons learned.
• Lead assigned Project Monthly Progress reviews with the EPC Contractor and client.
• Regular reporting on EPC package status and presentation of status, issues and corrective actions at client project reviews as necessary – including regular briefings and updates to client leaders and personnel.
• Lead, develop and issue assigned Project Management Plans for PMC management team and customer review.
• Maintain a high degree of administrative order and record keeping within the project task team to allow effective control of costs, overtime, business trip and other requests and approvals as per customer requirements
BSc Degree or equivalent
10 years industry experience in oil & gas
Proven track record of managing major projects in the oil and gas industry, with Design, Engineering & Construction Management functions in particular. PMC experience desirable.
Middle East experience desirable.
Personality and drive to manage the team to achieve the project objectives, with high professional competence and management skills. Ability to motivate the team to achieve high quality performance during the execution of the project.
About the Company
Established in 2006 Leirus is an independent innovative recruitment consultancy. We specialise in Construction, Facilities and Engineering recruitment in a number of industries.
We globally recruit high quality professionals into premium positions for international blue chip companies.