Project Manager – Production Control (Shipyards)
International Shipyard Operator
Tax Free Salary package circa US$65,000 + family ticket + family medical
Based in Dubai, UAE
A challenging opportunity now exists with a major shipyard operator. They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Project Manager (Shipyards) who will be responsible for individually allocated projects. The role is based in Dubai, UAE.
In order to be considered, you must have current/ previous experience as Chief Engineer in the Maritime industry.
• End to end management of project including planning and scheduling
• Coordinate with Ship Owner’s representative, various trades and yard senior management
• Coordinate with invoicers on commercial issues
• Ensure that all operations carried out conform to quality and safety standards and meet customers’ contractual expectations
• Monitor the process of projects and ensure timely delivery of assignments
• Control working man hours
• Ensure that the Safety, Quality and Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed
• Naval Architect or Mechanical background
• Must have at least 3years experience in a large
shipyard or repair yard with conversion facilities
• Must have current/ previous experience as Chief Engineer in the Maritime industry.
• Ship management or sea going experience an advantage
• Previous management experience
• Good English communication skills
About the Company
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.