Project Manager for Cement Plant Projects
Qatari Investors Group
• Plan, coordinate and/or supervision of all the activities of a cement plant construction, erection and commissioning.
• Control of project schedule to meet deadlines.
• Troubleshooting and identifying issues and resolutions that may affect the time line or budget.
• Budget follow-up and control.
• Evaluate the construction methods.
• Monitor the progress on site, including the reception and installation of equipment.
• Identify differences and problems with designs.
• Develop and implement quality control programs.
• Lead the meeting with contractors.
• Coordinate with Operation the handover, training and documentations.
• Evaluate the factory acceptance tests for equipment.
• Be part of Operational Team assisting in the identification, opportunity study and scope of future projects.
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
• 10 years’ experience in Cement Plant Construction, Erection and Maintenance.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, ERP systems)
About the Company
Qatari Investors Group is a leading provider of high quality business, industrial, investment services and products in Qatar.
Qatari Investors Group plays a major role in the various fields of industry and investment. We create value for our customers, shareholders, employees and community and enjoy an excellent reputation in the market.
KEO International Consultants