After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Headquartered in the UK the company is a market leader in consolidated public transport infrastructure & specialist engineering solutions. The company also provides leading public transport hardware through innovation and design technology.
Focusing on client’s needs the company operates from the design stage, to then manufacturing the products and then installing them. It also maintains its products within public transport infrastructure hardware, including street furniture, bus shelters, electronic displays and construction related metal fabrications.
After securing a number of high profile contracts in Abu Dhabi they are not looking to recruit a high calibre Project Manager to assist in existing staff and oversee these contracts.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the timely, efficient and profitable delivery of projects. Must be commercially astute and able to demonstrate a proven track record of project/contract management within the Emirates, ideally with the street furniture, highways or passenger transport industry.
To be considered for this role:
• A graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering or related subject.
• You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• GCC experience is a must
• You will be self-motivated and highly organized.
• Have high levels of drive and commitment
• You will possess excellent oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Arabic speaker preferred but not essential
• You must be a forward thinker
• Flexible approach and will be expected to travel in order to generate and service the geographical customer base
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!