Human Capital International (HCI)
The role of the Project Manager is to plan execute and close projects according to project deadlines, budget and standards. Project Managers can be general having exposure across various areas, or can be specialized in managing certain projects.
My client is part of the biggest development project in the country, another world class development in the aviation and IT infrastructure. The next generation infrastructure to deliver best in class customer-aware and lifestyle-enhancing products and services that anticipate customers' needs.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary to senior management.
• Determine and assess need for resources during project cycle and raise it to management.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team and project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors,
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Contribute to the Sales Support activities on large scale projects to estimate costs, effort and delivery methodology
• May manages all aspects of the Project Management Office with all associated coordination, reporting, development of processes and procedures
A minimum of 5 years experience in a role of a Project Manager; Project Management Certification (PMP) is required; BS in Engineering, Business Administration or related degree; Experience in Telecommunications, ICT, Aviation, Aerospace, Logistics, or Real Estate industries is an advantage.
• Masters of Business Administration is a plus
• Quality Management Certification is a plus
• ITIL/eTOM Certifications are a plus
• Experience in process improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, etc)
• Strong financial and analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
• Office Management principles, practices and procedures
• A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality. Needs to be seen as a team player who is committed to lifelong learning
• A hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment
About the Company
About the Company
With over 40 years experience in Human Capital Management, HCI Consulting delivers a cutting edge consultative approach to local and international clients and candidates.
HCI Consulting prides itself in the quality of consultant we employ; emphasis is placed on developing extensive networks and market knowledge within their specialist area.
We look to develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. Our physical presence in the Middle East allows for face to face consultation and an in-depth knowledge of the local market dynamics.