Arabian Pipeline & Services Company (Anabeeb)
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Reporting to : Operations Manager / Area Manager
Age Group : 35 - 50 years
Education : Degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent from a recognized University MBA preferred.
Experience : Minimum 5 years experience in turnarounds work for oil, gas, refinery and petrochemical plants or similar. Control and command a large multinational work force, multi disciplined project management.
(Middle East experience preferable)
• Take decisions necessary to ensure the project execution, as per scope and specifications.
• Execute works as per company ISO 9001:2000 Quality system and International Construction Standard and ASME codes.
• Plan and resources, man power and equipment for the project. Order project materials, follow up progress, and report to client and head office for production.
• Responsible for project budget and receivable including contract variation orders, follow up progress payment.
• Flexible to work within KSA, and overseas projects.
• Plans, direct, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations procedures and quality parameters for accomplishing project, staffing requirement, and allotment of available resources to various phase of project.
• Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for assignment of project personnel.
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Directs change management and contract variation control, identifies and confirms variations, and submits detailed change valuations.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
• Prepares timely project reports for management, client, or others.
• Confers with client and project personnel to provide guidance and problem solving.
About the Company
Anabeeb is a world class leading provider of industrial services and has had many opportunities to provide all of its ISO 9001: 2000 certificate listed scope of applicable supply to Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic) as a single client, its affiliates and others as shown below.
• Plant Turnaround • Catalyst Handling • Chemical Cleaning • Vacuum Cleaning • Hydroblasting • Flare & Chimney Servicing • Leak Sealing • Thrustboring • Hydrotesting • In-Situ Machining • Bolt Tensioning
Anabeeb has been operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since, its date of incorporation in, May 1983. Today, Anabeeb employ 800+ multi-skilled field operating staff, which are in themselves able to and carry out in the order of 30+ different activities and skills on a day-to- day basis for Sabic, its affiliates and other clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the GCC and the wider Arab speaking world.