Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose - to create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We'll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
Program, Cost, Consultancy
We provide cost and project management services, and specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence in Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
To manage a high standard residential villa for the Manoukian family in Faqra . The PM is responsible for Contract activities and commercial performances to meet project goals & objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- His duties and responsibilities will be to manage on behalf of the Client the completion of a highly standard residential villa in Faqra , a mountain resort in Lebanon .Value of project is circa 20 million us dollars .
- He must be able to manage the design and construction phases of the project and prepare regular reports to the clients .
- He will chair meeting for design and construction teams.
- He will exercise control over quality, time and budget.
- He will be familiar with Health and Safety measures.
- He will be need to know contracts and exercise contract admin roles.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bsc in Arch. or in any engineering disciplines.
Preferably with a master degree in construction or engineering management.
Specific skills required
- Good working knowledge of local Abu Dhabi infrastructure construction industry practises/safety/quality management systems. Good knowledge of design processes and systems.
- Thorough knowledge of current technology; must be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project.
- High level of critical thinking, numerical and literacy skills in English
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Clear Verbal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy
Person Specification (Personality Attributes)
- Displays initiative, drive and delivery focus
- Attention to detail
- Committed to quality outcomes
- Sound interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Team oriented
Minimum 10+ years of related work experience, a broad general engineering background, and previous Middle East design and construction management experience on similar or related project types is required
About the Company
About the Company
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in approximately 125 countries and had revenue of $7.3 billion.