Project Manager - Civils
Location: Saudi Arabia
We're seeking to recruit Project Manager with drive and ambition to match our own. Experience of working in Middle East and proven track record with a recognised building or civil engineering contractor is vital.
The Project Manager reports to the Area Director and is responsible for managing the site team through all phases of a Project. They also manages the interface with the Client team to maintain good working relationships in the interests of successful delivery of the project and to secure follow on business
* The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) matters are properly managed on site.
* Manage all phases of the project, from contract award to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
* Develop and implement the site business plan
* Support the Works Manager's role and that of the project team.
* Supervisory resources as required by the site management team.
* Support to the Commercial Manager in administering subcontracts.
* Evaluating sub-contractors, and advising the Area Director and the Commercial Manager on their capabilities.
* Provide Project Progress reports to the Area Director according to the reporting timetable.
* Ensure financial reporting and forecasting requirements are met by the project team and communicated to Managers and Directors.
* Liaise with all other members of the project Team responsible for the delivery of the project on time and on budget.
* Be educated to at least HNC level in a construction related subject - preferably civil engineering although not essential.
* Ideally have previous experience of working in Middle East.
* Flexible working arrangements and location.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
About the Company
Kier Group operates through four main divisions, each focused on being best in its class. Our activities span building, civil engineering, opencast mining, facilities management, residential and commercial property investment and PFI project investment.
The Construction Division provides a comprehensive building and civil engineering service delivered through a nationwide network of locally managed businesses complemented by a major projects capability.
The Construction Division comprises: Regional Contracting; Major Building Projects, operating through Kier Build; and the Group’s Infrastructure & Overseas business, operating through Kier Construction and Kier Caribbean & Industrial.