For a renowned European company, we are looking for a Project Planner to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Ensure the provision of a global and consolidated economic and financial view for the projects, planning/anticipating resources required.
The Project Planner is in charge to:
- Ensure that the level of detailed planning is suitable given the level of risk.
- Control and valuate the key project performances and inform project manager and direct functional report
- Ensures functionality of planning and control process on life cycle management in line with Group timetable
- Ensure the deviation analysis is done on key activities
- Support to the project team in definition of corrective action
- Support the alignment of whole life project costs with scheduled activities.
- Support the discussion and the approval of the project schedule with the Client.
- Support to valuate VAE on key projects
- Basic knowledge on life cycle project planning;
- Knowledge of the planning concept / techniques (Gantt, PERT, CPM, LSM, …)
- Knowledge and use of PRIMAVERA is mandatory
Skills & Knowledges:
- Project Management: Knowledge of project management (planning & control) techniques and tools, in order to guarantee adequate scheduling of activities and consistent allocation of involved resources;
- Signalization concepts: The Project Planner has to have a basic knowledge on signaling system architecture;
- Project Controlling & Budgeting concepts/basics:
Basic knowledge of cost analysis methodologies and process for cost controlling / budgeting;
- Tools: Knowledge Primavera Project planning tool;
Knowledge in MS Office tool (in especially way in MS Excel);
Education: Bachelors degree in technical or management fields
Experience: From 3 to 5 years of expertise
About the Company
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.