Project Services Manager – Al Futtaim Group Real Estate
Al Futtaim Group
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE)
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) is the real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim group which is headquartered in Dubai. AFGRE is responsible for the origination, conception, development, procurement and construction of mega projects and the leasing, sales and operation of these projects after completion.
In addition, AFGRE develops and operates an extensive multi-million dollar portfolio of individual corporate real estate and investment assets across the MENA region.
The two current flagship mixed use urban communities under the Festival City brand are the award winning, Dubai Festival City (5.2 million square metres) and Cairo Festival City (3 million square metres).
We are currently looking for a Project Services Manager toÂ oversee all office operations and procedures are implemented and in order to ensure that office needs are being fulfilled. The person will be responsible for supervising administrative staff, controller Facilities Management documents and budget.
Key Responsibilities of the role will be:
* Coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
* Ensuring the office set up for new joiners.
* Supporting the facilities management team with any related administrative or coordination tasks if the business requires.
* Documenting processes for Facilities Management Admin Department to assure continuity of processes and thereafter quality of those processes.
* Preparing and track in coordination with FM team Facilities Management Budget across all SPV.
* Managing the commercial aspects of all contracts awarded to Service providers in coordination with Finance and Commercial department.
* Ensuring expenses are tracked against the allocated budgets and to the appropriate cost heads.Ensure that all PO prepared by admin team are following the process agreed with Commercial and Financial departments.
* Collating relevant information and produce reports for FM management team to advice on status of budget, payments, contracts and works orders.
* Supervising FM Admin staff by assigning work, monitoring and supervising the day to day delivery and quality standards of the work.
To apply for the role you should have the following skills and experiences:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* University Graduate in any discipline.
* Fluent in English.
* Knowledge of office administration.
* 5 years relevant experience in office management - Facilities Management field.
* Accuracy and timeliness of invoice verification
* Accuracy in SAP Administration
* Accuracy in handling all administrative tasks, such as tracking documents, work orders and payments
* Computer skills including spreadsheets and word processing programs and email at a highly proficient level
* Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills.
* Good negotiation and decision making skills.
* Ability to multi task.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.