After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To collate, verify, audit and record project timekeeping data, manage the administration of all types of leave and prepare and collate all new employee documentation for processing.
1. To interact with internal customers to ensure all incoming and outgoing timesheets and personnel employment data are processed in a timely fashion.
2. To prepare timesheets for the designated project.
3. To Prepare and update personnel lists for Project Manager.
4. To audit and verify timesheets against project manning lists and attendance/leave reports.
5. To assist new employees with the preparation of applications and related documentation.
6. To track and report on individual visit visa's to ensure that they are current.
ESSENTIAL WORK ACTIVITIES
• Clerical / Admin Functions
• Controlling / Reviewing
• Handling Info / Instructions
• PR/ Developing Relationships
• Supervising / Directing
• Planning / Implementing
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Report Writing
• Communication Skills
• Data Analysis
• Supervision of large groups of unruly personnel
About the Company
Since it was established in 1976 Kharafi National has developed from a local contracting company into a world-class pan-Arabian Infrastructure Project Developer, Contractor and Facilities Management Service Provider capable to undertake a wide range of challenging projects.
Today Kharafi National is an international, multi-disciplined company with diversified operations in:
Infrastructure Project Development – the development, financing, management, operation and maintenance of major BOT, BOO, and PPP infrastructural projects;
EPC – engineering, procurement and construction in the water, power, infrastructure, environment and building services sectors;
Construction – construction services in the oil and gas, petrochemicals, power, water and related sectors;
Facilities Management – the management, operation and maintenance of commercial complexes, industrial plants and power installations; and
Fabrication Services – the fabrication of process equipment and heavy structures for the industrial and civil construction sectors.
Kharafi National’s multi-faceted organization contains all the disciplines – civil, HVAC, mechanical and electrical engineering, instrumentation systems, telecommunications, quality assurance and control processes, and health, safety and environment procedures – required to deliver a broad range of development and contracting services to the petroleum, chemical, power, water and commercial industries in the Middle East and Africa.