Property Management Administrator Assistant
Randstad Middle East
One of the worlds first class Property Management Companies, based in Dubai is urgently seeking an experienced Property Management Administrator Assistant.
My Client is a Multinational Company with a World Wide presence and specializing in providing a wide range of professional property management, agency and consultancy services across the commercial and residential sectors
Directly reporting into the Property Manager, you will be fully responsible for:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of various properties;
- Managing tenant communication and tenant services on a daily basis;
- Preparing tenants contracts on renewal;
- Preparing cheques to deposit daily;
- Drafting reminder letters for tenants;
- Advising tenants of contract expiry dates;
- Meeting with tenants, taking payments and issuing receipts;
- Chasing rent and returned cheques;
- Rental negotiations;
- Monitoring of building car parking allocations;
- Liaising with building security guards;
- Preparing monthly invoicing of management fees to Landlords.
- At least one year experience in a similar role within a Property Management Company.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy skills with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Hindi language preferred.
- Candidates must be based in Dubai.
Are you looking for a new challenging job? This is the perfect opportunity for you, to join a well established, recognized and fast growing Company, so apply TODAY!
About the Company
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
Accounting & Finance
Advertising, Media & PR
Construction & Engineering
Hospitality & Retail
HR & Business Support
IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
Oil & Gas
Pharmaceutical & FMCG
Property & Real Estate
Sales & Marketing
Executive Search & Selection