Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
To supervise, oversee, coordinate and provide advice on all property management, maintenance and development activities associated with commercial, industrial, or residential real estate properties for clients.
- Ensure every staff participates in the daily operations.
- Adequate and constant attendance should be enforced.
- Participating in formulating, and implementing policy and plans in order to ensure that activities of the functions are aligned with the needs of the company business
- Delinquents, validate Bad debts and lease expiry and ensure percentage are not exceed the contracted with management.
- Reviewing building budget in general and report to the management.
- Confirm that the entire rent increase is applied and charges have been levied with tariff of charges.
- Manage the team and individual staff, provide advice and direction.
- Ensure system is updated on daily basis
- Constant follow - ups should be done
- An organized filing is important for easy retrieval for any required document.
- Insuring that the landlords and tenants are ultimately satisfied
- Tackling problems of any nature
- Handling landlord's objections.
- Make sure mandatory documents are secured as per company policy and procedures
- Provide head of property management division the required reports daily, weekly and ensure that the monthly report reviewed and recorded on time.
- Manage the portfolio and maximize the income.
- Ensure entire properties of Property Management Department are covered by insurance
- Maintaining the properties in the proposed way
- Ensure teams communicate with each others in a proper and professional way.
- Make certain that staff member are updated on every NEW policy, SOP or procedures released and arrange further training on time.
- Post Graduation / preferably
- Minimum 3 Year Experience in properties
- Bachelor Degree
- Computer Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Managing Team
- Self Confidence
- Fluent in English
About the Company
About the Company
ADCB was incorporated on 1 July 1985 as a public joint stock company for an unlimited duration in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADCB is registered under the UAE Federal Commercial Companies Law No. (8) of 1984 under registration number 4 and operates in the UAE under a banking licence issued by the Central Bank of the UAE.
ADCB provides a range of consumer and corporate banking, Islamic banking, trade finance, structured finance, foreign exchange, derivatives, and financial advisory services, primarily in the United Arab Emirates. In addition, ADCBís subsidiary Abu Dhabi commercial Islamic Finance PSC holds an Islamic banking license.
As at 31 December 2010, ADCB operated 47 branches, 4 pay offices and 265 ATMs in the UAE; 4 new branches and 99 new ATMs were added during 2010. ADCB also operated 2 branches in India.