Dar Al Riyadh
• Lead in the timely preparation and submission of RFI’s , RFQ’s & RFP’s generated by the Sales Team in the opportunity funnel.
• Optimize the process by managing standardized forms and formats to obtain optimal value and professional procedures .
• Prepare and maintain a standardized system to ensuring an overview of the bids prepared and submitted over a period of time.
• Ensure preparation and submission of offers done in required formats etc to meet the requirements of suspects , prospects & Customers.
• Ensure preparation and submission of offers is done meeting the Customer due dates and time deadlines.
• Ensure status updation on all opportunities going into the funnel and report compiled for Management review.
• Ensure proper storage & maintenance of all proposals submitted.
• Coordinate with the procurement function by communicating the deadlines and customer requirements to enable them to source the required information from the suppliers / vendors.
• Monitor and expedite the internal bid approval process by ensuring compliance to the basic requirements of the Finance / Commercial functions.
• Develop and report regularly on Key Performance (Best Practice) Indicators to benchmark proposal activity.
• Work in closed coordination with Sales regarding final pricing & commercial terms in bid preparation.
• Take an active lead in the introduction, development and implementation of a Systematic Bid submission system.
• Timely submission of bids to DAR clients.
• Meet the Customer requirements in bid submission with regards to specific Customer guidelines
• Record , Maintenance & status updation of bids submitted .
• Satisfied customers resulting from offering accurate and timely bids.
• Up-to-date processes, procedures and Organization development and evolution.
Experience & Education:
•Minimum of 5 years Proposal / Bid preparation Experience.
•Experience in high value technological products in the fields of oil & gas / Engineering Industry
•Proven track record within a distribution environment.
•Experience of working in a matrix organization.
•Extensive experience in contracts related to technical products
•Experience of implementing best practices in a professional environment
•Good knowledge of international commercial trade terms related to export-import of Engineering goods
•Engineer preferred (any discipline)
About the Company
About the Company
Dar Al Riyadh was established in 1975 to meet the rising demand for engineering design services and construction supervision in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since then, we have grown and now employ over 1000 employees, with Kingdom wide geographical presence.
Our capabilities and businesses have grown over the years and we have evolved into a leading fully integrated, yet diversified engineering group. Further increased diversification within International and especially GCC is being presently implemented. We are also expanding our service capabilities to Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM).