To assist in the preparation of submissions (pre-bid, in particular) towards proposals, pre-qualifications, expression of interests, etc.
- Assists and coordinate in the preparation of pre-bid submissions
- Assists in allocation and follow-up of the Action List and Table of Contents for each submission and to forward it to SSH Departments for their inputs.
- Compiles and consolidate various department technical and financial inputs in the required formats and discuss status and conclusion
- Reviews quality of submission, discussions and graphical enhancements
- Develops Business Development database by evaluating profiles and capabilities of International Consultants (web-surfing) for future alliances.
- Compiles requisite information on active Proposals and business Enquiries for the monthly management report
- Assists in PowerPoint presentations and handouts as required to support submissions presentations efforts
- Assists in the overall documentation, regular updates and coordination of activities in the Business Development Department
- Contribute efficiently in ensuring proper archiving and filling procedures submissions and related data.
- Assists in communication with Client, sub-consultants (and any other participants) and coordinate with SSH Department in identifying their inputs and addressing the specific requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of the financial proposal (collate and prepare spreadsheets)
- Follow-up logistical requirements for the submissions
- Carries out post-submission follow-ups and update database
- Has regular client feedbacks and development/ updating of database and the project status and related information
- Bachelors in Engineering or Architecture
- Min 5 years of diverse experience in a related field with effective coordination and communication skills and proficiency in computer applications
- Arabic knowledge will be an added advantage
About the Company
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.