Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Edge Resourcing is searching for a PRO to be based in their Riyadh office working for a major real estate development company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, they are seeking a highly motivated experienced Public Relations Officer for its expanding developments within the kingdom.
The Public Relations Officer will coordinate with the General Manager of the Company and/or the Senior Project Manager of the Development regarding processing and acquiring of all staff visas and labour cards as well as related PR duties with the Governmental Authorities.
The successful candidate will:
• Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labour and immigration rules to keep the Company abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
• Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment and business visas to ensure that the visas are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
• Renew, update and maintain all employees and their dependants’ visas, labour cards, and labour contracts in a timely manner to ensure that company’s records are up-to-date in the labour and Immigration Departments.
• Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
• Provide service, support and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements such are driving license, car registrations, accommodation and legal requirements to ensure that PR services are provided as required.
• Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the KSA to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
• Renew and maintain all company’s leases in the KSA before its expiry, which includes offices, company apartments, etc.
• Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
• Obtain visas from other Embassies in KSA for staff members for their business travel, if necessarily.
• Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required
• Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities
• Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times
• Saudi Nationals with well-developed skills in written and spoken English & Arabic.
• KSA valid Driving License.
• Need to have existing strong networks and access to governmental bodies
• Experienced in visa and other transactions, knowledge of KSA Labour Law.
• Microsoft Office and computer literacy a must
• Able to work under pressure to demanding time pressures and to meet deadlines
• Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of professionalism and personal presentation at all times
• Able to understand and adapt to cultural sensitivities
• Problem solving/lateral thinking skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritization
Salary 15,000 - 20,000 SAR
About the Company
About the Company
Edge Resourcing was established in the United Arab Emirates in 2008. We have taken care in our growth and have kept our corporate values throughout.
Edge Resourcing is led by a specialist team of Recruitment Consultants, each of whom have experience of working in and a sound knowledge of the local market place. We have gradually expanded our horizons and now offer specialist services within the Middle East Retail sector. Our aim is to provide a thorough and honest service to both our candidates and clients, making sure that we only take on work which we feel we can service to the correct level of satisfaction required.
We currently offer professional and tailored contingency and retained search services to the following specialist sectors of the market:
Accountancy and Finance
Sales and Marketing
Our aim is to continue to position ourselves in the market as one of the most consistent and successful suppliers of manpower. We strive to make things happen and make a difference to your business and career. Success isn’t just about putting people into jobs, but about giving you an honest, personal service. Whether you are a client or a candidate, our aim is to find out exactly what it is that you are looking for, rather than push you to settle for your second choice.