Public Relations Officer
Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we're driven by a set of values and a common purpose - to create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We'll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
AECOM Shared Services
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
Process and acquire all staff visas and labor cards. Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all labor and immigration rules to keep the HR Department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide regular updates and communications to HR and higher management with regards to new immigration laws, labor laws, other government laws, etc.
- Obtain monthly visa reports from MOL and immigration to keep company's files in order.
- Manage AECOM licenses, registrations, etc.
- Oversee the renewal, updating, and maintenance of all employees' and their dependents' visas, labor cards, and MOL contracts in a timely manner to ensure the company's records are up-to-date in the labor and immigration departments.
- Maintain PRO log and coordinate PRO assignments with team.
- Manage general inquiries from various entities (departments, business lines, employees, etc.) regarding PRO functions, promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of PRO service.
- Manage company's petty cash provided for PRO services and submit the expenses on a timely manner in order to ensure the continuity of the process.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents at all times.
High School Diploma
Specific skills required
- Microsoft Office package literacy; specifically Outlook/Word/Excel.
- Valid Qatar driving license.
- Experienced in visa and other transactions, knowledge of Qatar labor law.
- Problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Preferably Arabic speaking
Person Specification (Personality Attributes)
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines with short notice.
- Customer service oriented. High level of professionalism and personal presentation is required at all times.
- Ability to understand and adapt to various cultural sensitivities.
- Excellent time management and prioritization.
- Ability to build and manage business relationships.
- Ability to Communicate in English.
4-6 years related experience within the Middle East, preferably in Qatar.
Sponsorship transfer is required.
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company
About the Company
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. With approximately 45,000 employees around the world, AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural, and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM serves clients in approximately 125 countries and had revenue of $7.3 billion.