A Leading Nutrition and Catering Services Company
• Finding new suppliers on a regular basis, getting quotations from suppliers, checking for different product prices keeping in mind availability and follow up with supplier for delivery from the market for products used by the production unit.
Communicating on a daily basis with the Chef for items required for the next days operations. Ordering the requirements from supplier and ensuring the products are delivered on time.
• Daily check on the received invoices from suppliers and ensure they match the LPO. All the received invoices should be updated in the purchase system on a daily basis and provided the invoice to accounts to settle the payment.
- Preparing staff meal and wastage report on daily basis.
- Review and forward near expiry and slow moving reports to the Chef on a regular basis using the FIFO method.
- Preparing inventory reports of all the departments including the stores twice a month and ensuring these records are updated on the purchase report and same forwarded to accounts.
- Physical conducting the store inventory reports twice a month and submitting to Managing Director to review.
• Conducting urgent out door purchasing as and when required for urgent order or out of stock items from the supermarket or general market keeping in mind price variance.
• Constant monitoring of stocks in the company stores and ensuring stocks are available at any given time.
Candidate should have F&B background, should be proactive, having knowledge of the market and products (names), F&B suppliers and knowledge on how to know source the product, material and ingredients.
About the Company
A leading “Nutrition and Catering Services” company in the UAE