SKM Air Conditioning
1. Review incoming purchasing requirements for parts/items, in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specification.
2. Generate and place purchase orders with vendors.
3. Work closely with vendors in order to insure accurate and on-time delivery. Follow up with suppliers and forwarders till get the material in port, & update BaaN .
4. Evaluate inventory to determine necessary purchase quantities by item.
5. maintain/update the P.O. tracking report daily to get the following monthly reports:
a. Value of Purchases.
b. Frequency of buying against material type, supplier & average P.O.’s.
c. New approved suppliers.
6. Source out new supplier and new product as and when required, follow up samples/tests and to coordinate actively between Engineering, R&D, QA/QC, and Supplier.
7. Analyses buying trends, forecasts buying requirements, and issue periodic report on suppliers lead times, change orders and purchase price variances.
8. Maintain Master vendor approval list and price list.
9. Follow up of Material Discrepancy Reports with suppliers till the MDR is closed and maintain a record.
1. Degree in Business Administration or Economics or Mechanical Engineer
2. At least 3 years experience preferably in HVAC or Mechanical market
3. Arabic speaking is a plus
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to make independent decisions.
About the Company
SKM Air Conditioning is a premier name in the air conditioning industry, known for its indigenously designed and engineered air conditioning equipment.
SKM is one of the leading manufacturers of central HVAC equipment in the Gulf region, Operates on a philosophy of Total Customer Satisfaction & offers superior quality products that are certified to ISO 9001-2000 & Eurovent for MAH - AHU & CE standards.