Purchasing Manager – Female European
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Our Client is a World Class leader Automotive Manufacturer who provides a full range of Automotive services for premium cars and commercial vehicles. They are a top employer of choice and have been recognized as a dynamic and aggressive organization composed of a multicultural workforce.
They require a dynamic, extrovert and technically qualified Purchasing Manager for their Dubai office. The successful candidate will manage internal and external purchasing requirements such as implement purchasing policy, create savings and spending transparency and maintain and control all contract issues.
• Develop / implement / review purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures ensuring compliance in line with the company policies
• Tender of proposals (coordination with departments, use of global sourcing)
• Represent company in negotiating contracts including pricing, payment terms and delivery conditions
• Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying equipment, services, and supplies.
• Coordination and bundling of demands (departments, brands Administer purchasing and contract registration systems
• Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids
• Useful benchmarks (for example daily hour rate) for single sourcing projects
• Conduct Supplier evaluations.
• Resolve Supplier or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
• Assist in daily business operational needs as requested.
• Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant Gulf Experience
• Experience in sourcing in an international set-up, hands-on experience with agencies and other marketing-related services.
• Experience in Contract Management and Evaluation.
• Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
• Ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Exceptional skills as Team Player, Self-Starter, Result Driven and Out of the Box thinker in a cross cultural and fast paced environment.
• Superior Level Communication and Interpersonal skills.
About the Company
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
• Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships
• Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships
• Fleet management and car rental companies
• Commercial vehicle importers and distributors
• Motor vehicle importers and distributors
• General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts
• Heavy Equipment importers and distributors
• Bus transport companies
• Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!