KEO International Consultants
Abu Dhabi, UAE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced QAQC Director to join the business. This is a strategic appointment in which you will support the design process through clear and timely conveyance of KEO’s design philosophy and its relationship to the overall project and corporate objectives. Working as QAQC Director, you will be integral to all systems design concepts on projects throughout the region.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience of:
• Ensuring that all projects have the appropriate level of quality for client satisfaction and that designs are based on sound engineering judgments.
• Establishing and maintaining quality assurance methods that will maximize the accuracy, thoroughness, appearance, efficiency, bid ability, constructability and serviceability of the end product while minimizing liability and cost.
• Improving and maintaining the quality of service to clients through overall performance, including monitoring day-to-day operations of department personnel to ensure compliance with both client and code specifications as well as monitoring the procedure and performance of all consultants in the application of the QMS.
• Designing system solutions to solve quality problems that cross divisional lines including planning, organizing, directing, educating, and maintaining a corporate-wide quality management system.
• Ensuring continuous quality improvement.
• Providing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to Senior Management for use in managing operations.
• Spearheading the selection, training and development of staff to implement quality improvement systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related discipline from an accredited University with a minimum of 20 years relevant post-graduate experience working in a quality assurance function on major projects.
• In-depth knowledge of engineering/architectural design and consulting operations.
• Certified Quality Professional CQP and Lead Auditor qualifications are required.
• Prior experience in the Gulf Region is advantageous.
About the Company
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.