About our client
ASTAD Project Management is Qatar's leading Project Management Consultancy managing an extensive portfolio of iconic developments for the Qatar Foundation with a focus on Culture / Education / Healthcare / Science & Technology. They are currently enjoying rapid growth and as a result are expanding their project management and project control departments.
• Assist Senior QA/QC Engineer in coordination and review of all Quality Assurance plans and control procedures, documentation for successful implementation of projects.
• Reports the projects QA/QC status to senior QA/QC Engineer.
• Assist senior QA/QC engineer in ensuring the effective implementation of ASTAD's requirments, systems, principles and objectives.
• Assist project process owners, and Senior QA/QC Engineer
• Review, verify and endorse contractor's project quality plans and inspection test plans.
• Participate in planning and leading , assessment visits/audits to suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Elaborate QA reports.
What's on offer
Qatar is the fastest growing economy in the world and offers a secure, family-orientated lifestyle where expatriate families enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle, excellent standard of living and are encouraged to fully participate in the community. On offer are excellent tax free salaries together with comprehensive expatriate benefits including education, housing and utilities, life and medical coverage, generous annual leave, airfares and other allowances.
Who we're looking for
•B.Sc. Eng Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering.
• Qualified and experienced Auditor/ISO 9000 Lead Assessor.
• Recognized formal qualification in Quality systems and audits for ISO 9000-2000 or equivalent.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience, working in engineering project environment including Architectural Engineering / Civil projects.
• Exposure to TQM in building industry.
• Excellent knowledge and experience of quality management system requirments in general and for building industry in particular.
• The client will be conducting face to face interviews from the 26th to 29th April in Dubai, you should be based in UAE or fly down to UAE( at your own expense) to be seriously considered for this role.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.